1. Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do! International orders (in ASIA) has free shipping with any orders above $100!
Malaysia: Shipping rate is a flat fee of $5
Brunei: Shipping rate is a flat fee of $10
Rest of Asia: Shipping rate is a flat fee of $15
Japan/Australia/New Zealand and the rest of the world: Shipping rate is a flat fee of $20
More info on shipping and delivery here.
2. I'm concern about sizing and fit.
All bracelets on the site are made to an exact fit of 15cm. If you have bigger/smaller wrist, you can:
1. Leave a note in the comment section as you check out letting me know what size you’re in!
2. Drop an email to hello@mooonaurasg. with your order number and size required.
3. Send a DM on Moonaura’s Instagram account with your order number and size required.
Edits are done FOC +/- 2cm and it will be up to my discretion on editing the piece! A top-up of $5 will be required if edits are more than +/- 3cm.
(Use a flexible measuring tape and go around your wrist fitted - don’t pull too tight for a comfortable fit.)
3. What are your materials aside from crystals?
Currently, most of our jewelry and material used are gold-filled or 14/18K gold-plated unless otherwise stated. Check the individual product page for detailed material breakdown.
3. What currency is your site displayed in?
All of our products are displayed in SGD (Singapore Dollars)
4. Can I wear my accessories to shower?
To better care for your items and ensure longevity of shine, we highly advise removal before showering OR ensure item is pat down dry! More info on product care can be found here.
5. My bracelet broke! What should I do?
Please don't worry! Head here for more information on product care and our repair services!
6. What form of payment do you accept?
Aside from Credit Cards, we also accept PayNow and PayLah for Singapore purchases!
Nothing above answered your queries?
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact within 24 hours!