Double-ended Amethyst Roller (Rose Gold)
Amethyst is a calming crystal that will settle your overactive mind and thoughts so you can have a better and clearer view of what is happening. Perfect for the over-thinkers, drama queens and hot heads. This stone is known for helping with stress, anxiety, overwhelming feelings, sleep disorders, and obsessive thinking. Don't let your overactive mind lead you astray! Use the roller to calm your mind and skin down! Amethyst exudes a low level of heat which provides a sense of calm and relaxation within the body; best used before bed. It also have the potential to promote healthy cell regeneration.
Material: Amethyst crystal and rose gold alloy
14.7cm (Length) x Big roller head width (4cm) / small roller head width (2.5cm)
BENEFITS OF FACIAL ROLLING:
- Calms inflammation
- Reduces puffiness in the face, especially the under eye area
- Stimulates detoxification
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Promotes product penetration
- Start at the base of your neck. Gently roll in a downward motion from ear to clavicle. Repeat 3x then move to the next section, working across your neck from the ear to the center line.
- Move to the center of your chin. Roll out from the center towards the hair line. At the end of your third pass toward the hairline, drain the lymph by rolling down the side of the face toward the clavicle once. Continue this pattern, rolling horizontally across the face 3x then draining once down perpendicular to your previous movement, as you work your way up the face.
- At the under eye, use the small end of the roller. Roll 3x from the nose toward the end of the brow. On the last roll, finish by drawing down the side of the face to the clavicle. Repeat these movements just under the eyebrow.
- Lastly, gently roll from the center of the forehead toward the side of the face 3x, draining down to the clavicle on the last pass. Repeat this moving up the forehead.
- To finish, repeat your last draining movement 2-3x more.
- Repeat on other side.
You'll notice a constant need to swallow. This is very normal during lymphatic drainage and a good indicator you're doing it correctly.