Double-ended Rose Quartz Roller (Rose Gold)
Egyptians believed rose quartz had anti-aging properties. It is thought that the Goddess Isis would gather tumbled stones of rose quartz by the Nile river where she used these as facial massage stones to keep the complexion clear and prevent wrinkles.
Rose Quartz is commonly referred to as the "Love Stone" for it's strong vibrations of unconditional love, tenderness, joy warmth and healing. This beautiful pink crystal has a powerful energy that resonates within both the heart chakra and the higher heart chakra the area related to compassion.
Rose quartz is packed full of minerals, including silicium, magnesium, iron, sodium and oxygen. It has an amazing ability to reduce inflammation and support the renewal of skin cells plus heals and rejuvenates. Rose quartz facial rollers are also good for the heart and circulation, bringing oxygen to skin which improves tone, luster and glow.
Material: Rose-quartz crystal and rose-gold alloy
14.7cm (Length) x Big roller head width (4cm) / small roller head width (2.5cm)
BENEFITS OF FACIAL ROLLING:
- Calms inflammation
- Reduces puffiness in the face, especially the under eye area
- Stimulates detoxification
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Promotes product penetration
- Start at the base of your neck. Gently roll in a downward motion from ear to clavicle. Repeat 3x then move to the next section, working across your neck from the ear to the center line.
- Move to the center of your chin. Roll out from the center towards the hair line. At the end of your third pass toward the hairline, drain the lymph by rolling down the side of the face toward the clavicle once. Continue this pattern, rolling horizontally across the face 3x then draining once down perpendicular to your previous movement, as you work your way up the face.
- At the under eye, use the small end of the roller. Roll 3x from the nose toward the end of the brow. On the last roll, finish by drawing down the side of the face to the clavicle. Repeat these movements just under the eyebrow.
- Lastly, gently roll from the center of the forehead toward the side of the face 3x, draining down to the clavicle on the last pass. Repeat this moving up the forehead.
- To finish, repeat your last draining movement 2-3x more.
- Repeat on other side.
You'll notice a constant need to swallow. This is very normal during lymphatic drainage and a good indicator you're doing it correctly.